Sunday, August 2, 2009

This is hard to keep up on my life here!















There's a whole lot that's happened since our Christmas-time blogs, that's for sure. I'll catch up on that later but for now here's a little update. Lance and I just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary (time flies!!!) and we canoed 26 mi in 2 days in the Yellowstone backcountry (Lewis and Shoshone Lakes) and visited the geyser basin. It was so fun and so beautiful. We didn't take Lincoln or Pilot. Pilot just got spayed so she couldn't swim for another week and Lincoln had a great weekend staying with Grandma Wickham:)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That looks like so much fun! You'll have to tell us more about it. We'll be up on Aug 22 for a family picnic/birthday party. I'm gonna get my hair done,too. I'll have to call ya!

Andrea said...

Yay for an update! Looks like you guys had a blast! We just celebrated our 3 years too! Hope to hear more from you!