Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fall 2012

Here is a snapshot of us and our life this fall 2012. 


(Lincoln took this pic)

Our house, in the middle of our street.
 Lincoln put all these straws together and it turned out pretty convenient whenever Sully was thirsty!

 Lance with Batman and Robin right after trick-or-treating:)
 I've been doing lots of pottery lately:)
 There's me recovering from my new ACL, and my perfect husband doing dishes.  He works so hard for me and I don't deserve him!
 Swiss Days!!! one of my favorite events, one day I'll be selling there.  Ang was staying with us during her last externship at a Large Animal clinic.  Her test is this month and then she will be an official veterinarian!!!

1 comment:

KAT said...

HEY! I love all the pictures! I miss you guys! Your family is beautiful!